Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Who's Coming to Dinner?





Today I'm linking up with fellow blogger Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday. Today I was asked to  share the 5 people I would invite to a dinner party at my house! 






I decided that I would focus on inviting people who are alive, but if I was focusing on a more serious dinner party & could invite anyone dead or alive, I would probably invite Jesus & others from the Bible. 

However today, I'm inviting people who are currently alive & would contribute to a really fun dinner party! When thinking about who to invite I thought about the things that I love & what people play a part in those things. 



Nigel Hayes

Nigel Hayes

To some people he may not be a celebrity, but to anyone who loves Wisconsin sports he is. Not only is he a great basketball player, (preseason All American anyone?!) but he's also a really fun person. If  you watched March Madness at all last season, he's the player who shared new words from the dictionary at every press conference & called a stenographer "beautiful." Nigel would bring some personality & great conversation to dinner!  



Justin Timberlake 

Justin Timberlake takes on Ryan Gosling's former project, 'The Idolmaker'

Just like many tween girls in the late 90's/early 2000's I was the biggest fangirl of *NSYNC! Justin was all over my walls, folders, tshirts, & so on.  Now, he is still an amazing musician, but is also a hilarious person. I love watching him with Jimmy Fallon -- it cracks me up every time! He is also now a father & maybe he would bring his wife Jessica too! :)


Ellen DeGeneres

Picture

If I'm thinking about a really fun dinner party, then of course I have to invite Ellen! She is seriously so funny! I die laughing every time I watch her show. She loves helping people & her humility is contagious! She's also pretty good friends with Justin & I'm sure they would bring the jokes!


Sean & Catherine Lowe (can I count them as one? :))
Like I said, when inviting people I thought about the things I love & The Bachelor franchise is one of those things. Not only are Sean & Catherine really fun people, but they are also Christ-followers. They seem like an awesome couple that I would love to hang out with. Plus, maybe they could introduce me to Ben H. ;)


Brett Eldredge

Brett Eldredge

Last but not least I would invite my favorite country artist! I love Brett's music (go check out his new album Illinois), but he also seems like he has a great personality! I follow him on Snapchat & he is always doing something crazy fun! 


This might seem like one hodge podge of a dinner party, but I think in the end everyone would have SO much fun together! There wouldn't be a dull moment! 


gathering from scratch retreat / local milk:

Tips to host a relaxed Outdoor Dinner Party - Dinner Party Hosting Tips To Help Guests Feel Welcome - My Guest Post @Hadley Court:

As for decor...this is totally what my dinner party would look like! :) (Images via Pinterest)


Who would you invite do your dinner party? Let me know in the comments! 


Have a great day!











0 comments:

Post a Comment