Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



Hey, we've made it to Wednesday! One day closer to the weekend! :) 

Today (& every last Wednesday of the month) I am linking up with other bloggers Shay, Mel & Sheaffer to answer theses questions: 





1. What We're Eating This Week...

Right now, I'm living with my mom, (glamorous I know!) and her favorite food is popcorn. Several nights of the week we have my mom's homemade popcorn for dinner rather than cooking a real meal. Although popcorn probably isn't my favorite food, I've gotten pretty used to it. :)

Image result for popcorn


2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Have you heard of the Timehop app? Well, it's an app that you can check everyday & it shares all of the social media posts that you've posted on that particular day for the last seven years (or however many years you've been on social media.) Earlier this month I saw some pictures from my favorite family vacation ever -- when we went to Disney World the summer after I graduated college. I've been reminiscing about it ever since. 



3. What I'm Loving...

I'm loving this blog! I've throughly enjoyed writing and sharing my thoughts & inspiration! 

4. What I've Been Up To...

Not much! I've been working & enjoying this beautiful Wisconsin summer! 


5. What I'm Dreading...

I can't think of anything I'm dreading...maybe the fact that summer is coming to a close soon? However, I do love me some fall weather as well!

6. What I'm Working On...

Currently, for my job & ministry with Cru, I do a lot of work from home. I also meet with people to share about my ministry, but most days I'm sending e-mails and making calls. So, thats what I'd say I'm working on. :)

7. What I'm Excited About...

This weekend my sister Amanda & I will be coordinating one of our roommates from college's wedding! We've been making lists & figuring out details, but I'm excited for it to all come together! I will post a recap of our wedding coordination experience on Monday for you to enjoy!


Gotta love early 2000's JLo in "The Wedding Planner" ;)


8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

My summer TV obsession (now that The Bachelorette is over) is Big Brother. It airs three days a week on CBS, so it seems like there is always an episode to watch. Any other Big Brother fans out there? I'm a fan of showmances, so I'm currently rooting for Clay & Shelli!


9. What I'm Listening To...

My favorite summer music is definitely country music. My two favorite country artists are Sam Hunt & Brett Eldredge. My current summer jam is "House Party" by Sam Hunt!

Sam Hunt

10. What I'm Wearing...

Most days in the summer I wear a dress. Even if I'm just staying at home for the day, dresses are what I feel most comfortable in. Most of the dresses I own are from Old Navy. Something simple like this...



11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

As I said earlier, I'm coordinating a wedding! Wedding weekends are the best weekends! :)

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

My family is taking an overnight trip to the Wisconsin Dells. Can't wait to spend some extended time with my nieces! 
Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau

13. What Else Is New...

Not much that I can think of! This is my first What's Up Wednesday post, so I guess that's what's new! :)





What's up with you? If you have your own blog, join in with the link up! Or, tell me what's up in the comments section!

Tomorrow I have something exciting planned...a tour of my bedroom! It's going to be fun! :)

Happy Wednesday! 








9 comments:

  1. Alison, it's picture of Lake Michigan in Racine! Come to Racine & we can go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday! Love this!! Cant wait to get my wedding coordination on with you this weekend! T-2 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Counting down the days til Friday! #LovingyouisEZ Woo!!

      Delete
  3. Love popcorn! Sometimes I eat it for dinner too :) Good luck with your wedding this weekend!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popcorn is such a delicious treat! Enjoying the summer is the best thing to be up to at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina - I agree! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Sam Hunt and this is my 2nd year watching Big Brother. I think I'll be watching every summer from now on!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tara! I've watched Big Brother since I was in middle school! Once you start, it's hard to stop! :)

      Delete