Monday, August 24, 2015

The New Bachelor!

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! 


If you know me, you know my favorite TV show is The Bachelor. It's just so entertaining! And...the hopeless romantic in me loves watching people fall in love. Now, I know that there are people out there with very mixed feelings on the show, but for me I take the show with a grain of salt. It's just fun to watch & tweet about! 


Sooooooo last night they announced the new Bachelor!


The new Bachelor is....



BEN HIGGINS

(que a million swoons :))


Okay, I love Ben! He was super sweet on Kaitlyn's season & I mean, look at that smile!

Last night, when Chris Harrison talked with Ben on After Paradise, his answers totally reminded me of Sean Lowe's answers when he became the Bachelor. Sean is now happily married & is one of the success stories from the show. I hope Ben is another success story. 


//Sean & his wife Catherine on their wedding day//


Ben has another thing in common with Sean. He is a "Christian" Bachelor. Okay, so I don't know Ben personally. I don't know how strong his walk with the Lord is. All I know is what I read on his Twitter & on Twitter he often talks about his love for Jesus. He also posted an Instagram last night after being named the Bachelor that said, "Thanks to the Lord above for being faithful."


//Ben's Twitter -- notice the worship lyrics as his bio//


Now, I know that going on a TV show & dating 25 women at once isn't the most Christ honoring way of finding your wife, but I do believe that a Christian being on the show & acting differently than all the other "worldly" Bachelors can shed some light on what a Christian relationship can look like.

I don't know if Ben will make his faith clear on the show or not. I don't know if he will take several women into the fantasy suite or not. So basically, I don't know if Ben will be walking with the Lord the same way I believe Sean was when he was The Bachelor, but I'm hoping he does! (And believe me, when the season airs, I will totally tweet my thoughts about it!) 

Either way, I'm excited to watch his "journey." (total Bachelor lingo :)) I'm going to be counting down the days til the first week in January! (when the season finally airs) #TeamBen 

What do you think of Ben being the next Bachelor? Let me know in the comments below! 



Have a great day loves!



1 comments:

  1. I am ecstatic!!! I think he will make a great bachelor. But for now, I am LOVING bachelor in paradise! -Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete