Sunday, August 23, 2015

Weekend Recap


Monday is here! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Today, I'm recapping my weekend. 





Friday night I went to dinner with my mom, then we went for a walk by Lake Michigan. Isn't it a beautiful view?




We also walked by the Racine Zoo downtown (right by the lake) -- Another beautiful view!





My mom is getting better at taking selfies :)




Saturday, I spent the day adventuring with these two. I also taught them how to do the "nae nae." Crazy aunt Sarah strikes again ;)





It also happened to be a good hair day ;)





Even going to the grocery store with the fam is an adventure ;) Saturday night we ate ice cream & relaxed. 




Sunday we went to my mom's work picnic & these two looked as cute as can be! 



Being an auntie to these two is the best! We spend our "nap time" watching Dora & taking selfies! :)





What did you do this weekend? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment