Tuesday, August 4, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! 

Today, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday" to share one of my favorite outfits from this summer.


I was very cautious of rompers for awhile thinking they wouldn't look good on me & wouldn't be comfortable. I was walking around JCPenny one day, and saw this romper. 



It was on sale, so I thought "why not just try it?" 

To my surprise, I actually really liked the way it fit! It's easy to wear & really light for hot summer weather. I also like the army green color!





What is your favorite outfit from the summer? Join in on "What I Wore Wednesday"!





Tomorrow I will have a throwback from my college days...you don't want to miss it!










1 comments:

  1. I have yet to try on a romper, but this one is adorable! Hi from a fellow Packers fan, but here in Nebraska! Go Pack Go!

    ReplyDelete