Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday


Wednesday is here! 


Today (& every last Wednesday of the month) I am linking up with other bloggers ShayMel & Sheaffer to answer theses questions: 




1. What I'm Eating This Week...




This week I had brunch instead of lunch a couple times, I guess I've been in a breakfast food mood recently. I mean pancakes are always a good choice, right?



2. What I'm Reminiscing About...




With college move in happening this week, I've definitely been reminiscing about some of the best years of my life as a student at the University of Wisconsin! This is a picture of my dorm freshman year of college!



3. What I'm Loving...

fall winter 2013 2014 holiday look fashion women womens outfit outfits ...


It feels like fall in Wisconsin this week & I'm  loving wearing long sleeves & jeans! Pretty soon it will be time for scarves & boots! 


4. What I've Been Up To...





Normal life...working, spending time with family, enjoying the last days of summer. 


5. What I'm Dreading...


peach sign marijuana emoji


This one is always hard for me, because I don't dread things very often. 


6. What I'm Working On...



This week I made this "Inside Out" feelings sign for my mom's office (she is an elementary school social worker.) I followed a Pinterest tutorial & it turned out pretty cute! 


7. What I'm Excited About...



I get to hang with these ladies this weekend & I can't wait! 


8. What I'm Watching/Reading

Little People Big World Star Zach Roloff Marries Tori Patton

Last night I watched Zach & Tori Roloff's wedding on "Little People, Big World." Weddings are always great, but even better when the bride & groom love Jesus! #tearsofjoy


9. What I'm Listening To...


Click here to read the recent playlist I shared last week. 


10. What I'm Wearing...




This was my outfit yesterday -- my comfy Cru long sleeve.  I've been rocking long sleeves the last few days. #fallweather



11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

File:Minnesota State Fair Logo.png

Going to the Twin Cities to visit friends & go to the Minnesota State Fair -- it will be my first time going! #WisconsinIsBetter ;)



12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
  
applepickingseptemberCamp Randall Stadium


All things Fall: FOOTBALL, apple picking, boots, you name it! 



13. What Else Is New...

Ugh, I'm always bad at this one too. I can't think of anything that's new! :) 




Happy Wednesday loves! Enjoy the day! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment