Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Recent Playlist


It's Thursday! Hooray, the weekend is almost here!

Today I am sharing some of the music I've been listening to lately. 


I have Spotify premium, so I have tons of songs available to add to my playlists (excluding Taylor Swift, but whatever :) ) 


Gavin DeGraw


Gavin DeGraw Chariot album cover

I've been listening to his first album "Chariot" a lot recently. This was my favorite album in 8th grade because the theme song from One Tree Hill came from this album. (Read more about my One Tree Hill love here.) I would sit on the bus every morning in 8th grade and listen to this on my iPod shuffle. I still love every single song on this album. What songs should you listen to? "Follow Through" & "More Than Anyone" are both good choices. 


Brett Eldredge 


Brett Eldredge - CountryMusicIsLove



Brett is one of my favorite country artists & he has a new album coming out next month. I love both of the singles that have been released from his new album -- "Lose My Mind" & "Fire." Check 'um out! Can't wait for the album to drop! #MidwestProud ;)



Run 51



This is one band most of you probably haven't heard of, but they are amazing! I first heard of them at Cru national staff conference, Cru15. They led worship for us during several sessions & it was the most fun I have ever had worshipping the Lord! If you know me, you know I love to bust a move & their songs really make you wanna dance for Jesus (sounds cheesy, I know!) Check out more about them & their music here. "God's Great Dance Floor" is my jam & "He is Yaweh" is amazing as well. Their not on Spotify at the moment, but hopefully it won't be too long before they are! 


Those are just some of the songs I've been jamming to recently. What's on your playlist at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Thursday!










1 comments:

  1. I love all these songs! Great picks :) - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete