Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hey guys! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

What makes this Monday better than other Mondays? It's Bachelorette Finale Monday! Tonight Kaitlyn gives away her final rose. Who are y'all cheering for? Are you Team Nick or Team Shawn? Let me know in the comments below!


I'm 100% Team Shawn :)



Today, I'm also linking up with Andrea & Erika to share my favorite red, white, and blue items. July is coming to a close (too soon!) so I decided to extend the 4th of July goodness a little longer by sharing my favorite patriotic items with you!


How cute is this dark chambray dress from Old Navy?! Stylish & a super good deal --what could be better? You could even add some gold bracelets and a red lip to really make this look come together.


Looking for more of a shift style dress? Look at this adorable red berry colored dress from Old Navy. It looks super comfortable and light for those hot summer days!

I can't talk about my love of red without mentioning my beloved Wisconsin Badgers! Every game day (and a lot of other days in between) I wear Badger red proudly along with a red lip!


My favorite red lip color to wear is Lasting Finish by Kate in "Rossetto." It's the perfect red lip color for Badger games, Christmas, 4th of July & in between!

Image result for kate red lipstick

Y'all know I can't talk about red, white, & blue without sharing some party planning/decor/space styling tips! Here are some pictures of some patriotic party ideas that are just my style.


Old Navy
DIY patriotic centerpiece - could spray paint rice or beans to add more popThis DIY Red White and Blue Party Decoration couldn’t be easier. This is one the kids can make too! 


"There's something about the American flag that moves me. When I look at it, I think that someone had divine intervention when they created it." - Kelley McDowell


Red, white and blue mason jars are perfect for your 4th of July party.


All pictures via Pinterest.

What are some of your favorite red, white, and blue items? Let me know in the comments!





0 comments:

Post a Comment