Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hello! Happy Friday! Happy 3-day-weekend Friday! 

 I'm so sorry I've been horrible at blogging lately! I'm really going to try to be more consistent next week! 

Today I'm linking up with fellow bloggers Andrea & Erika to share some of my favorites from the week with you!




US Open 2015 Live Streaming

US Open 2015 Fixtures



The US Open started on Monday, and I've been watching matches all week. I played tennis in high school & ever since, it has been one of my FAVORITES to watch on TV. It's a dream of mine to watch the US Open in person someday. 


Andy Murray Wimbledon semi pulls in 13m viewers


My FAVORITE player currently is Andy Murray. I also used to love Andy Roddick when he played. They are both somewhat underdogs -- I guess I like an underdog. Murray is ranked 3rd in the world, but he always seems to get beat by the #1 (Djokovic) & #2 (Federer). Maybe this is his slam to win! :)






On Wednesday my FAVORITE four year old twin nieces started 4K. It is such a blessing that I live in the same city as them right now. I'm so glad I can be there to expereince moments like this! They weren't scared at all & walked right into school without any hesitation! Excuse me while I go cry because my babies are getting too big! 



I made these little signs for them to hold for their pictures! Designing little projects like this is one of my FAVORITE things to do!




Pinterest LogoCoffee table styling


This week I updated my Pinterest boards. If you want to see some of my FAVORITE ideas for event design & home design check out my Pinterest here.




This week I wore my FAVORITE Badger red shirts almost every day because the Wisconsin Football season starts tomorrow against Alabama! I believe my Badgers can pull off the upset! 


Those are some of my favorites from the week! 


I hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment